Wednesday, October 25, 2017

The Grandkids

I haven't done the best job of taking pictures of what we've been up to lately. So while I quickly pull out the camera and capture some moments this week I thought you would enjoy something that always brings a smile to my face -- the faces of my 9 nieces and nephews!

It has been fun to watch them interact when we are all together and see the different personalities already coming out. Some of them definitely have traits that take after their parents and some remind us so much of a sibling that it can be pretty amusing!
- Autumn - 

- Caden -            -Everett -


- Lee -

- Jenifer -

- Arianna -

- Kendrick -

-Joanna -           -Asher -

"How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God!
Therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of Your wings."
Psalms 36:7

No comments: