Saturday, August 27, 2016

Ryan & Ruth's Love Story


Each God-centered love story is unique. Magnificent.

Ryan & Ruth are thrilled to share the beautiful way the Lord has woven their lives together. They have written their love story and it is now available via your email inbox. Simply fill your information in the following form to have their story and photos delivered directly to you!


* indicates required





Or, you may click the following link:

http://eepurl.com/cc0cG5

Note: Your email address is confidential and will not be shared. We may periodically send updates regarding new music releases or family ministry news. You can unsubscribe at any time.




Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,
And into His courts with praise.
Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.

Psalm 100:4

6 comments:

Becky M. said...

Beautiful couple! Is Kori still editing their wedding photos? I'm excited to see them when they're ready! I'm sure the wedding was as beautiful as Ruth!! :)

Betsy said...

I was so excited to finally read Ryan and Ruth's love story! But then I realized that I was unable to access it. How can I read it if I don't have an email address to sign up for it? Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

I subscribed but then it took me to Facebook which I don't have...

Rachel Busenitz said...

Betsy -- I'm sorry. We do need an email address in order to send you the story. You can sign up for a free account at gmail.com. Our apologies for any inconvenience.

Anonymous -- If you subscribed, the story should arrive directly to your email account. You shouldn't need Facebook to access it. Have you checked your email account?

Carolina Jackson said...

I suscribed last evening, but have not received anything yet.

Becky M. said...

Carolina, check your spam folder. That's where I found mine! :)