Monday, May 09, 2016

Family Updates


Some of you have asked for an update on what is going on in each of the siblings lives, and since there have been quite a few changes recently I think now is a good time to do that! God has been so faithful in directing each of us individually and together as a family. It is exciting to see what He has done in the past and we look forward to what He has in store for the future. I will post an update for each sibling so check back soon!! 

We appreciate y'all taking time to keep up with our family. Your encouragement and prayers mean a lot to us!

"This will be written for the generation to come,
That a people yet to be created may praise the Lord."
Psalms 102:18

5 comments:

Bianca said...

Yay, looking forward to them!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Can't wait! Really looking forward to it, since I don't know what's happening with the married ones!

Becky M. said...

Can't wait!! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! FINALLY something that I'm looking forward toπŸ˜„πŸ’š

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited! We haven't heard too much in a little while, and I'll be eagerly awaiting your posts. Thank you for taking the time to share your lives. :-)