Monday, October 26, 2015

Branson 2015

Are you headed to Branson, Missouri in 2015?!

Home the midwest's hub of action for the Christmas season, we're excited to announce the dates for our 2015 Christmas Show at the Doug Gabriel Theater. 

Music rehearsals, costumes, choreography, lighting, stage props, and a host of other details are yet to be completed in the coming weeks as we prepare for our first production on November 11. We covet your prayers for this unique and dynamic opportunity during the Christmas season. And yes, if you're anywhere near the Branson area -- or planning a family trip -- we'd love to see you there! 





That I may proclaim with the voice of thanksgiving,
And tell of all Your wondrous works.

Psalm 26:7

2 comments:

Cryslyn said...

I'd love to see you perform your Christmas show in Iowa again this year! I live in Wisconsin, but last year you were close enough so my hubby and I could stop in and watch! We truly enjoyed seeing you all and would love to see your new rendition of the show this year!

Warmest regards,
Cryslyn

Larissa Mae R said...

I would love to come and see your show, my family has your Branson movie that you did, we watch it almost every Christmas since we got it, it would be awesome to see it in person though!