Thursday, January 01, 2015

Happy New Years!


A very happy New Year to you, our online family! We look back on 2014 with gratitude -- and eagerly anticipate sharing 2015 with you! Thank you for each comment and 'share' -- we love interacting with you on this forum. Pressing forward in 2015!!

"Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; 
but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind 
and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, 
I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call 
of God in Christ Jesus." 
Phil 3:13-14

5 comments:

Elizabeth. said...

Blessings + happy 2015 to you all, too! [2015 = we're in the year of the next family camp, yay! ;)]

Bianca Jago said...

Happy New Year!!

Jessica said...

Happy New Year Wissmann family!

Lexi said...

Happy New Year Wissmann Family!
In Christ,
Lexi

Anonymous said...

Y'all's family looks sooo happy! I'm jealous.. :(