Sunday, September 21, 2014

Elizabeth


Happy Birthday Elizabeth! 

Elizabeth's ministry of choice:

Amazima Ministries by Katie Davishttps://amazima.org

At the heart of Amazima is a desire to glorify Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior by loving and caring for the poor, orphaned, abandoned, and hopeless. We show our love for God by obeying His command to care for the least of His people. Our work in Uganda includes relief work (keeping people alive) to development work (helping people live better, more productive and satisfying lives)—all while sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ at every turn in our journey.

Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’
Isaiah 41:10

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Elizabeth! I hope you had an amazing birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Elizabeth. It was so nice to meet you in Elkader a few weeks ago. have a very Blessed day.

Tashia said...

Happy Birthday, Elizabeth!! May you draw closer to the Lord this year!

Bianca Jago said...

Happy Birthday Elizabeth!!

Lexi said...

Happy birthday! Ya r so gorgeous and pretty! Ya r so kind to!
In Christ,
Lexi