Saturday, March 01, 2014

Sing Praise to Him!

It has been a whirlwind of a week and I'm sitting here with an overload of pictures and updates to share with you. I'm looking forward to posting a myriad of posts in the coming days. It's been a refreshing, exhausting, encouraging week all rolled into one! 

For now, here is are pictures from a recent concert along with the lyrics from one of our new songs. [Side note: We're very excited about the fresh, new message in song the Lord has given for this year. Much of this trip has been spent working on writing and preparing new music and it is refreshing to share these 'new-songs' as a reflection of the Lord's working in our hearts!]


The Lord is never far away, 
But through all grief distressing,


An ever present help and stay, 
Our peace and joy and blessing. 


What God's Almighty Hand hath made, 
His gracious mercy keepeth,


By morning flow or evening shade, 
His watchful eye ne'er sleepeth.


Though all may toil along the way, 
I'll sing aloud His praises, 


That men may hear the grateful song, 
My voice unwearied raises.


Sing praise to Him,
The God of all creation, 
The God of power and love. 


Sing praise to Him, 
For He is the great I Am. 


"I will sing to the LORD as long as I live;
I will sing praise to my God while I have my being."
Psalm 104:33

2 comments:

Cryslyn said...

It looks like a wonderful concert!

Hope to see your family soon!

Blessings,
Cryslyn

Lexi said...

Glad u all had a great time!
In Christ,
Lexi