Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Home Sweet Home


We pulled into our driveway a little after midnight last night. Ahhh the wonderful feeling of being home after 2 months! After bringing in the essentials for the night, we hit the sack.


This morning the bus is mostly unpacked... Our mail from the last 2 months is spread out across the dining room table.


We all enjoyed a breakfast together but quickly moved into action to tackle the morning projects! The girls made lunch for Matthias & Stephen while they hurriedly packed for a 2 week trip to Texas. They have three irrigations jobs they will be installing over the coming days.
Hello and goodbye Nebraska!


Meanwhile the rest of us try to put our house back in order. Believe me when I say this room was sparkling clean when we left on the trip... we'll see how fast we can whip it back in shape! *grin*


As I sit here typing this it is about 34 degrees outside. A big difference than what we came from, but the sun is shining and it is so good to be home!


"I will praise You, O Lord my God, with all my heart,
And I will glorify Your name forevermore."

Psalm 86:12

5 comments:

Tashia said...

Thanks for the update! It's always fun to see y'all's pictures! :)
~Tashia

Cryslyn said...

It's good to see that you all made it home safe and sound!

Blessings!
Cryslyn

Flame of Jah said...

Where in Texas will Stephen and Mathias be? I am in Southern Oklahoma a few miles from the Texas border, I'd love to meet them, and was wondering how close they are?

Uriah Friedlein aka. Flame of Jah

Lexi said...

Unpacking look like so much fun. Can I help?
Glad u all r safe at home. How long?
In Christ,
Lexi

total12 said...

A big difference than what we came from, but the sun is shining and it is so good to be home!
home safe reviews