We sang songs of praise. Worship. Adoration.
We searched our hearts.
We interceded for the mission ahead of us.
We exhorted one another in the Lord.
There are many challenges to prison ministry and we notice that especially this week. Would you keep us in your prayers? Here are a few, specific requests:
- Pray for Dad as he preaches from the Word and shares the Gospel each evening.
- Pray for the men and women who will hear. For the saints to be encouraged. For the goodness of God to bring the unsaved to repentance.
- Pray for us musically as we share without Mom or Ruth. May His strength be evident in our weaknesses.
- Pray for Elizabeth and Hannah as they plan to spend Tuesday sharing one-on-one in the ladies facility.
- Pray for Matthias and Stephen on Wednesday as they play on a volunteer sports team as a way to reach out the the inmates and have opportunities for conversations.
- Pray for the weather as they are again forecasting the possibility of ice and snow. Here in the south it doesn't take much for everything to completely shut down.
Thank you, thank you, for joining us. We wish we could give you a glimpse of the glory of God's specific working behind those closed bars. We'll be sharing more as the week continues. Watch for daily reports and updates on our Facebook Page.
"To give light to those who sit in darkness and the shadow of death,
To guide our feet into the way of peace.”