Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Silver Dollar City


Having performed in Branson for three Christmas seasons, the Ozark mountains have almost become a second home for our family. In the midst of our busy irrigation season, it was great to take a quick break and spend some time together at our favorite park, Silver Dollar City, during their Bluegrass and BBQ festival. What a special weekend!


Sharing a few songs on the stage. 


"Hallelujah, I'm ready to go!"


The girls.


In addition to singing, we had several hours to enjoy the festivities of the park.


Someone may be having a bit too much fun?!


Smiles!


It was an extra bonus to have Andrew and Kori along for the weekend!


"My lips will shout for joy, when I sing praises to You; 
my soul also, which You have redeemed."
Psalms 71:23

7 comments:

Alison said...

What a lovely update! Glad to hear that y'all are doing well. Looks like you had a wonderful time. I've never been to Branson, but I always hear great things about it. Hopefully I'll be able to go someday and see all the sights for myself. :) Blessings to each of you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, no way!!! You all looked like you were having a blast!

Sarah said...

Sounds like an amazing trip. So happy you all could spend some time relaxing together as well as performing! Love the new dresses, girls! :)

Amanda said...

That looks like sooooooooo much fun! I'm glad you had a great time!

Alison said...

Oh, also, I noticed you've added a stand up bass to the mix. Nice! :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Wissmanns!!
I Love all the pictures but the 4th picture is Adorable!

So glad that you could have fun together as a family=)
To all the girls your outfits are CUTE!!!!
Love,
Grace

Anonymous said...

Hello to all of the Wissmann Family,
Glad to hear u all r doing great! I've never been to Branson. Maybe someday I'll get there. A few weeks ago my mom, sister, her friend and my friend went to Kingsdominion! Then on July 16-18 my mom, sister, I and some other ppl who r my sisters friends we r going to Burch Gardens!
I LOV UR GIRLS CLOTHES!
In Christ,
Lexi