Friday, June 21, 2013

Let Freedom Sing Returns!

We're very excited to announce that the patriotic musical, "Let Freedom Sing!" is once again coming to life on stage this summer! With several new cast members and added dramatic elements, we're excited to present this year's production. If you're in the area, please join us for one (or both!) performances.

We covet your prayers as we work on the final details this coming week. May the Lord be glorified and His Word proclaimed!



Seward Bandshell
Seward, Nebraska
Wednesday, July 3 @ 7:00pm
AND
Thursday, July 4 @ 11:00am


"Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD,"
Ps 33:12

7 comments:

The Beadtriss (aka Krista) said...

Are you going to videotape the whole thing? I am not going to be able to come, and so badly want to see the whole thing! Thanks, ~Krista

Anonymous said...

I wished I lived closer, so I would be able to attend. It look's like a great musical!

Kaitlyn Bergen said...

Oh, I would so love to come to this, but we're going to be out of town for the 4th of July so we won't be able to come to it. Do you have a way to videotape it, because I would absolutely LOVE to see it!
In Christ,
Katie Bergen

Sarah said...

Great trailer! wish we could see it! are you going to record it? and sell at dvd? Praying all goes well!

Amanda said...

Yes, YES! Record it pleeeaaase!

Caravan Sonnet said...

I know I also mentioned this on facebook, but I too would love to see a recording of this!! Thanks so much for considering this and my prayers continue with y'all!!
:) Rebecca

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to come but we live so far away.
In Christ,
Lexi