Monday, March 11, 2013

Climate Change


Over the past 48 hours, our family has traveled from the sunny warmth of Florida to the frozen blizzard of home. But even with the stark contrast of weather, our hearts echo the age-old quote, "There's no place like home!" 
 

But as we unload, unpack, and prepare for the coming week, we're overwhelmed with gratefulness at the many ways we saw the Lord working through the past two months. And we recognize much of that impact is due to you joining with us in prayer over these past few months. We thank you, sincerely and heartily. What a joy it is to partner with you. What a joy it is to serve the Almighty God!
 
Thank you for joining us in this journey.

 
"For you, brethren, have been called to liberty;
only do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh,
but through love serve one another."
Gal 5:13

6 comments:

Anna B. said...

Gorgeous picture of the ocean!!!! And yep, I'm glad your home! And can't wait to hear the details and stories of your trip!

Amanda said...

I'm glad you guys are home safely!
The pictures were gorgeous!

Sarah said...

When I opened your blog, I enjoyed for a few seconds the warm, wonderful picture. Then I scrolled down, and I immediately felt a [mental] cold shiver...talk about climate change!! :-)

Arnie said...

Welcome back!
P.S. - GREAT verse!!!!

- Arnie

Elizabeth Lindsay said...

It looks more like, "there's SNOW place like home!"
But I'm glad y'all are back home safely. :)

Fran W said...

I was so blessed to see you family in Miami Springs,FL.
Ya'll come back soon.