Monday, November 12, 2012

Let My Life be a Light

 

Let me live blessed Lord, in the light of Thy word. 
Let my life be a light on a hill.


Leading souls now astray to the straight narrow way,


Help me do some good deed while I live

 
::


Let my life be a light shining out through the night. 
May I help struggling ones to the fold. 

 
Spreading cheer everywhere to the sad and alone.
Let my life be a light to some soul.

 
::


Give me wisdom and power everyday every hour,
let me drink from the fountain above.


Guide my footsteps a right through the dark stormy night.


Give me peace, give me joy, give me love. 


::


Let my life be a light shining out through the night
May I help struggling ones to the fold


Spreading cheer everywhere to the sad and the lone. 
Let my life be a light to some soul. 


::


Give me souls for my hire, 
let my life be on fire, 
 
 

Shining out to the world as a guide. 


Help me rescue someone sinking now with no hope 
that in Heaven we shall ever abide. 

::
 

Let my life be a light
shining out thru the night,


May I help struggling ones to the fold. 


Spreading cheer everywhere to the sad and alone.


Let my life be a light to some soul.


::


The last few months we have been on the road pretty much non-stop. We had some incredible opportunities to share the gospel and are so grateful for all of your prayers! Right now we are home and will be for almost the rest of the year. Now that the crops are out of the fields, irrigation work has started up again in full force. So we are enjoying spending these wonderful autumn days out in the sunshine!

Also we are booking right now for our 2013 spring trip which would be January through March in Texas, Florida, South Carolina, Alabama, and everywhere inbetween. If you are interested in having us for a concert please contact us soon!

10 comments:

Annie said...

Love these pictures! So good to see Rachel's smiling face again. =) And Bethany's!

Emily said...

Great pics. I just love the words to that song!
Blessings, Emily

Alisha Ann said...

Love the pictures...that is one (among the many) of my favorite songs you all sang!!!

Great header picture by the way!!

Looking forward to a new CD :D

It was so great to see Miss Rachel in the pictures again :D

Serving HIM,
Alisha

www.alishainprogress.blogspot.com

Blythe said...

great pictures,great to see pictures from your events!

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered doing a tour on the west coast all the way to Alaska? We sure would love to have you in Alaska for a concert!

God bless you and your family as you seek and serve Him!

Claire

Anonymous said...

I second the desire for you to come to Alaska!

Mikala said...

I third the motion that you come to Alaska! :-) Hey, we haven't seen you guys in forever, and we love your music!!! :-)

Shaylyn said...

Thank you for sharing these wonderful pictures! Looking forward to seeing you all come to NC again. Blessings!

Amanda said...

What fun! Its great to see the whole family singing together! Any chance you might come to Michigan some year? :)

Anonymous said...

We'll be in touch soon. Would love to have you come back to Miami. Kathy