Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Home Sweet ...


Home!

After a fantastic trip we are now unpacking and enjoying the special memories of the last 10 days. God blessed and most everything went really well! We are always so thankful for your prayers.  Adjusting to services without Rachel was a new part of this trip, but God's grace was still at work, and she is enjoying the Kansas harvest with Alan! We had safe travels despite a few minor bus problems. Total we did 11 concerts which included two nursing homes in Iowa where we had some relatives and friends.The Lake Itasca Family Music Festival was incredible! There will be details and pictures of it coming soon. So stay tuned!



  



Last week we realized that our family was in 5 different states and none of them were Nebraska.
Alan & Rachel were in Kansas.
Josiah & Abi were in Wyoming working and visiting friends.
Dan & Bethany were in Wisconsin.
Andrew & Kori were in Florida visiting family,
and we were in Iowa!


The Lord is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; 
Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, And with my song I will praise Him. 
Psalms 28:7

3 comments:

Drea said...

Looks Like you guys had a great time :) So happy to hear that everything went (mostly) okay :D
And thanks for keeping us updated Hannah :)

Alison Faith said...

Wissmann Family,
I received my "Wissmann Family Bluegrass Christmas" DVD in the mail today, and I am simply loving it! You put on a great show with light-hearted comedy, excellent family harmony, and some awesome pickin'! Thanks for all you do.
Blessings,
Alison

RS 2007 Gold said...

I obtained my "Wissmann Close relatives Bluegrass Christmas" DVD in the email these days, and I am simply adoring it! You put on a great display with light-hearted funny, outstanding family balance, and some amazing pickin'! Thanks for all you do.Cheap D3 Gold
cheap rs gold
Dioblo 3 Gold Kaufen