Wednesday, May 09, 2012

NCHEA 2012

It has been another year of prayer, action, preparations, and watching the Lord's faithfulness along each step of the way. With nearly 300 children attending the 2012 NCHEA Conference, we were so grateful for the many answers to prayer and ways we saw the Lord at work. Here's a video slideshow from the weekend:



"I love you, O Jehovah, my strength. Jehovah is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer. My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. 
I call upon Jehovah, who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved from my enemies. 
Therefore I will give thanks to You among the nations, O Jehovah, and I will sing praises to Your name."
Psalm 18:1-3, 49

8 comments:

Kate Grant said...

wowie!!!!!!!
sounds like a ton of fun!!!!!!
those were really good outfits guys!!!

Anonymous said...

The music was beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Great slideshow. What a wonderful experience for all of you. The costumes are fantastic! Aunt D

Shaylyn said...

Looks like everyone had a wonderful, fruitful weekend! God is so good!

Anonymous said...

After checking your blog every day for months, should I give up?

Hannah said...

Looking and waiting for a update...please don't tell me your completely done with this blog, Rachel!!! I LOVE to get updates about your family and feel I know you all through it somehow!!
Please, please update!!
In Christ, Hannah!

Bloombunchboys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Dear Wissmann family,I really love your blog. I'm sure there's so much happening there right now, preparations for Rachel's wedding, daily activities and how we would like to have a share of it all too! I keep checking every day for an update. Pleeeeease update more? Rachel, we're still eager to read your love story, like soonest before you get super busy! :)