Friday, January 27, 2012

Preparing for Wedding Bells

Alan and I want to just take a moment and share our gratitude to each of you for sweet congratulations -- and for your prayers towards our wedding day and married life. We are blessed to have so many of you dear family, friends, and blog readers in our lives!

Although the miles separate us right now due to our family's tour, wedding plans are making gradual progress and we look forward to posting more pictures and specifics as June 30th draws closer. We're excited to be getting married in Whitewater, Kansas -- and its been awesome to watch the Lord bring so many details together already! [Yes, I have my dress!!!]

We're also looking forward to sharing our love story in more detail here on the blog. Due to the warm weather, Alan is currently putting in long days on the farm -- while I'm working hard on the 2012 NCHEA Kid's Conference materials. However, once those deadlines are past, we'll be making time to type out the testimony of the Lord's work in bringing us together. I can't wait to share it with you!

Again, thank you for your prayers and love! Truly, the Lord has done great things for us!

"Only fear the LORD,
and serve Him in truth with all your heart;
for consider what
great things He has done for you."
1 Samuel 12:24

13 comments:

becca said...

I can't wait to read your story, Rachel. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Hiswayserves said...

Can't wait to hear the neat story and see the exciting pictures!!! Praying for you all! Great picture.
God bless! Rebecca K.

Lady Bibliophile said...

I can't wait to see your lovely wedding! I know your family is coming to the MI homeschooling convention. Will you be coming too? I hope so! :)

Arnie said...

Wow! Love your photo!!!

God bless you both!

JoyfulJewels4Jesus said...

Oh, I'm SO happy for you, Rachel! (& Alan =) Blessings to you both! I'm looking forward to reading the testimony & seeing wedding pictures in a few months, Lord willing. =) Love the picture!!

With Joy in Christ,
Elizabeth

Ashley said...

YAY for Rachel!!!

Kristi said...

I am very happy and excited for you both and can not wait to hear your story!! I look forward to reading that and hearing more about the wedding.
<3

~Kristi

Maria said...

Congratulations!

Phia said...

Congratulations, Alan and Rachel! I've never met you all; but, I saw your family play at the Lake Itasca Bluegrass Festival in 2009. =) Keep up the good work for His Kingdom!

Talitha said...

Thanks for the update, Alan and Rachel! I look forward to more exciting news. :)Praying for you!

Annah's Blog said...

I can't wait to see your dress and to hear your story!

~Annah~

Ashley Sebo said...

Hey Rachel!
I know it's been ages and it was a good 5+ years that we met in CA at our little white and green church, where we had breakfast but, I never forgot what a blessing your smile was to me! You have been on my heart since then and I have been praying for the man God would bring into your life someday!!! I cannot tell you how happy I was when I heard about your engagement! Praise God for the great things He is doing! Lord bless!!! I'll be praying!:D

Veronica said...

Praise the LORD!!!
And here is another (quiet) blog follower eagerly awaiting your story :)