Saturday, January 21, 2012

On the road again...


The bus has been packed: our of food, clothing, CDs, school, and instruments have been loaded, and we're officially headed south! We're looking forward to two months of ministry together as we tour the southeastern states. Matthias has undertaken to be our photographer, so we look forward to keeping you posted with our happenings as we make this trip together!

We covet your prayers as we look forward to each opportunity before us. May the Lord go before us and with us as we seek to honor Him!

"Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
For You are the
God of my salvation;
On You I wait all the day."
Psalm 25:5

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will definitely be praying that God's love would spill out to those you come in contact with. Elizabeth Mitton
from Roosevelt MN

Talitha said...

I will be praying for you all! May you have a safe trip and fruitful ministry. Hope you find some warmer weather down there as well! ;)

P.S. I like the picture! :)

Hartman Family said...

Have a good trip!
I'm sure Matthias will take some wonderful pictures:)

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for you as you travel & share the gospel with all the needy people

Anonymous said...

Wow cool picture!