Monday, November 07, 2011

Reunion Concert

Thanksgiving is coming -- and with it, the joy of spending time together as a family. With this theme, we're very excited to announce a 'family reunion' concert over Thanksgiving weekend! If you're in the northeastern Iowa area, we'd love to have you join us on Friday, November 25th for an evening of music and fellowship.

Although Josiah and Abi will be unable to travel with us [because of lil' junior's due date], we're looking forward to having Dan & Bethany, Andrew & Kori, and Alan along for the concert. We'd love to see you there, too! Here's the info:

United Methodist Church
301 Hansen Blvd.
West Union, IA
Friday, Nov. 25 - 6:30 PM

As the Thanksgiving festivities draw closer, we're realizing once again how very much we have to be grateful for! What are you thankful for today?!


"Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,
And into His courts with praise.
Be thankful to Him, and bless His name."
Psalm 100:4

11 comments:

Emily said...

I am thankful for...... The WISSMANNS!!!

Desiree said...

That sounds wonderful:) Are you planning on coming to Fla again next year? If so I would love for you to come sing at my church!

Talitha said...

How fun! It is so special to get together with the whole family! This past weekend we had most of my dad's family here for hunting season! What a great time!

Wish I could go to the concert; I'm sure you will all have a fabulous time!

Emily-- I am also thankful for the Wissmanns! ;)

Becca said...

That sounds so fun!
Wish we could come:)

Blessings,
Becca

Anonymous said...

I am thankful Jesus died to save and heal us! Where would I be without Him!?! S

Bloombunchboys said...

I am thankful that we live another day, and that we have a hope of living with our Savior. And I am very thankful that we have you guys for friends. I wish w could come to your concert! :-) Jeremiah

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for family and friends. Life would be boring without them! Wish your concert was closer to Virginia.:) Sounds like fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

Now that I know you will be in West Union over Thanksgiving, I'll have to try to get off work! Pray that all works out.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Emily...100%!
Thank you so much for your ministry! Even now we are listening to "Let the Rocks Cry Out" :)
~Elizabeth Lindsay

Grace said...

Hey do you know if you'll be back in Ohio anytime soon? Like if you'll be back to the Mt Zion house of prayer church anytime soon???? We were so bummed to hear that we missed you all when you were there in August!!! My family doesn't go to the church but we live only a couple miles away!

Spencer said...

You guys are awesome! I thank the Lord for you all and your ministry! Great to keep up with you all here... :)