Thursday, November 17, 2011

Nashville, TN

Greetings from Nashville, Tennessee! This week our family is excited to share in part with the National Bible Bee Convention here in the downtown area. We covet your prayers during our times of sharing in the next few days and look forward to giving a report of the Lord's work through the Convention.

Until then, we'd encourage you to check out the Bible Bee website! We're personally looking forward to getting involved with their Bible memory program as we seek to hide more of God's Word in our hearts.



"This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success." Joshua 1:8

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have two friends at Bible Bee Nationals! Hopefully they can both meet you all! Your CD's have been a blessing to me and one of my friends at Nationals. God bless you all as you minister to and at the Bible Bee. You will be in my prayers.
Claire

Sarah Lee said...

We're so glad you can be attending and performing at the Bible Bee and know several contestants there who are looking forward to meeting you! May God be glorified through this week as many youth proclaim His WORD!

Talitha said...

Have a fantastic time at the Convention! I will keep you in my prayers.

Lydia said...

Fun!! I competed in Bible Bee last year and this year. It is a wonderful program and certainly gets you into memorizing God's Word.

Blessings and prayers,
Lydia

Bethany Joy said...

It was SO nice meeting you all...and listening to you sing! I enjoyed it so much! Also, thanks for signing my book =)

Blessings!
Bethany Joy

amy said...

Hello Wissmann family!

It was so much fun to meet you all at the Bible Bee! Thank you so much for blessing us through your music. I'm enjoying the new CD we bought, as I write this :)

Love in Christ,
Amy P.