Monday, November 28, 2011

Branson DVD

With our family in a bit of a different season this winter, we will not be sharing our annual Christmas production in Branson this year. However, we're extremely excited to announce that we have completed the DVD project of our 2010 show!!

Complete with the 90 minute production of all the music, lights, costumes, and message of our Branson show, this DVD also includes our 11 minute pre-show video and a collection of humorous 'blooper-outakes'.

We hope this DVD will have your family laughing, singing, and enjoying the Branson-style production together. But even more than that, may the message and reality of Christ's birth be born afresh in your hearts as you rejoice with us in this wondrous gift!

The DVDs will be ready to ship on December 14th, so order your copy soon to ensure delivery before Christmas!

"For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."
Isaiah 9:6

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!!! I need to get this DVD! Looks interesting. BTW, when is Rachel going to tell us more about her courtship??

The Ahlgren Family said...

Wow, it would be so fun to get to see your DVD! I'm sure ya'll are really excited to have that!

Graham Donahue said...

The DVD looks great. I was hoping you would have one sometime. Being a musician myself, I like to watch the musicians play their instruments as you can often learn something.

By the way, I found out that you all know the Yoders (Michael and Joy, and family). We've known them since I was a baby, and when we had dinner with them the other night, we were doing some picking, and I mentioned how I liked you all's music. That's when I found out they knew you. It really is a small world.

Graham

JoyfulJewels4Jesus said...

The DVD looks great and so professional! I'm so excited to hear more of your wonderfully encouraging music!! Thanks so much for your diligence!

Blessings,
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Can't wait! :D
~Elizabeth Lindsay

Esther And Jenna said...

I need to get that! I'm begging my sister to get it for me for Christmas. By the way, I would really love a family picture of everyone-Your family, Jo and Abi, Beth and Dan, Andrew and Kori, and Alan. It would be grrrrrrreat!