Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bright Lights

Last month we had the joy of helping with a Bright Light's Conference in Omaha, Nebraska. Filled with Biblical encouragement and fellowship, the days flew all-too quickly as we shared in music and leading teams of girls in small group times. We really saw the Lord work through the entire conference. [In fact, you can read of the many answers to prayer here.]

A specific area the Lord really refreshed on my heart that week is the daily privilege and importance of cultivating our relationship with the Lord through His Word and prayer. I was again challenged to realize that within myself dwells no good thing. It's only through the Lord's work in and through my life that produces anything of value. What JOY to know He desires to do that work in me!

For all you blog readers in PA, OH, or MN -- the Bright Light Conferences are coming to your area this August/October! Please check out the schedule here to learn the dates/location in your area. You'll be blessed!


"Let all those who seek You
rejoice and be glad in You;
Let such as love Your salvation say continually,
"The LORD be magnified!"

Ps 40:16

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was such a great conference! I am glad to have finally met y'all! :)
><>Elizabeth Lindsay<><

Anonymous said...

Hi Wissmann girls,
It sounds like you all had a great time attending the conference last month. It'd be fun to go to one but maybe someday in the future..

By the way, the pictures look great..

Looking forward till we can see you all again in Michigan!

Grace

Lydia said...

I love the Mally's ministry of Bright Lights. It is so encouraging and has changed many lives. My sister and I lead a Bright Lights group at our home.
I love to go to the conferences, will you be helping in more than one state?

Lydia

Talitha said...

Wow, this sounds wonderful. I will have to find out more about the MN conference. :) Thanks for sharing!

rs gold for sale said...

It appears to be like you all had a good time participating the meeting last 30 days. It'd be fun to go to one but maybe at some point later on..

FF14 Gold
RS 2007 Gold
WOW Gold Kaufen Billig