Thursday, June 16, 2011

Slideshow

A theme for our ministry team in preparation for the Iowa Conference was "Faith and Dependency". This was the first time we'd stepped into another state and worked with another homeschool conference and there were many unknowns. Many details to watch out for. And yet, time and time again the Lord was so faithful as we saw Him answer so many prayers! Praise His Name!



"Only fear the LORD,
and serve Him in truth with all your heart;
for consider what great things He has done for you."
1 Samuel 12:24

8 comments:

Annie said...

Beautiful slideshow, Rachel! Thanks so much for putting it together; it brought back so many special memories! =)
Again, we really appreciate you all bringing the Great Adventure to NICHE! It was a wonderful experience and I am already very excited for next year. =)
Love in Christ,
Annie

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all your work Rachel! I really enjoyed the slideshow.

Lesley said...

What an amazing weekend! I was sad to have missed Saturday, but I hear it went well! :)

Annie said...

I forgot to add this link to my last comment; I posted about the conference on my blog...

http://daughterofhisgrace.blogspot.com/2011/06/great-adventure-childrens-conference.html

Blessings! =)

Hannah said...

Does anyone know the name of the first song and the artist? I'd like to play that at my wedding if I can find out what it is. Thanks!

Rachel Wissmann said...

Hannah --

Yes, this song is entitled "The Mission" by Steve Green [at least he is the recording artist].

I hope this is helpful!

Mikailah said...

What a neat slide show...I am always so blessed by your posts...Can you do a post with the pictures, names and ages of the whole family? I can never keep you straight!
Blessings~
Mikailah

Hannah said...

Thank you so much Rachel!!

God bless, Hannah