Friday, February 04, 2011

Upholding in Prayer...

We'd appreciate your prayers tomorrow morning as our sister-in-love, Abi, is undergoing surgery. The following report is from their blog:

On this past Sunday morning, I [Abi] awoke with severe abdominal pain. Upon arriving at the ER and having several tests run--it was discovered that I have a 4 inch in diameter cyst inside of me. Surgery is scheduled for this Saturday morning (Feb. 5th). We would appreciate if you...our blog readers would be willing to uphold us before our Heavenly Father's throne! Specific prayer requests would be 1.) For God's peace to surround us 2.) Wisdom and skill for the doctor performing the surgery 3.) For my surgery, and recovery to go well!

"Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits:
Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases."
Psalm 103:3-4


UPDATE: Thanks for your prayers! Abi came through surgery with flying colors...even better than the doctors expected! She should be able to return home this evening. We're thanking the Lord!

21 comments:

Miss Linda said...

I will certainly be praying. May God watch over and guide the surgeons as they work, and may your surgery and recovery go well.

David Kent said...

I'll be praying.

Anonymous said...

Will be praying as the Lord brings you to mind!

Rebecca K.

Arnie said...

Praying now. Blessings always, dear Abi!

goatpod2 said...

Hugs and prayers for Abi!


Blessings,

Amy

Matt said...

We are praying for healing and that the surgery is smooth and that the light of Jesus is revealed to the doctors and nurses through this, Abi! God bless you.

Elizabeth said...

I will pray!

Erin said...

Praying <3

~Desiree~ said...

I will be praying.

Anonymous said...

Will be praying for Abi and the family. God bless you all!

~Trini C.~ said...

Oh, goodness! I'll be prayin' for you all!!!

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! Will still continue to pray for Josiah,Abi, and Joanna!


God bless! Rebecca K.

Anonymous said...

It is good to hear that all went well. What a blessing! The Lord is so good!

Daniel Bryson said...

Praise God! I didn't see the post beforehand, but I will still pray for swift healing.

God bless!

David Kent said...

That's great news! Still praying for a trouble-free recovery.

Thank you for updating us. :-)

Caroline said...

I will keep her in my prayers.

Kimberly said...

Praise the Lord for his marvelous works. :)

Annie said...

I read this post too late to pray beforehand, but I'm glad that the surgery went well! I'll be praying for Abi's swift recovery.
Praise the Lord for His blessings!

Joanna said...

I didn't get to read the post till now, but I will pray for her continued recovery!

~Desiree~ said...

I am happy all went well.

Anonymous said...

Oh, praise the Lord! Thanks for the update! :)