Wednesday, January 05, 2011

CD Inventory SALE!

In light of our recent CD drawing...and your kindly expressed interest in obtaining new music, we've decided to make the following announcement:

We just peeked into our CD storeroom and noticed that we have a huge inventory on each of our recordings due to recent re-orders. As we prepare to head south for our annual prison ministry trip, we'd like to reduce our pile of boxes while being a blessing to y'all. Thus -- we're hosting our first-ever CD sale!

From now until January 12th you can purchase our recordings at only $10 each -- and with no shipping charges! So spread the word and head over to our online store for some new music for the new year! We sincerely hope it is a blessing to your family!

*Online orders only
*Free shipping not available on international orders

"I will praise You, O LORD, with my whole heart;
I will tell of all Your marvelous works."
Psalms 9:1

To help spread the word, simply click on the Facebook icon below!

9 comments:

Dana said...

Thank you! Will be going there now! Thank you so much!

Annie said...

Wow, Rachel...what a generous offer!! Thanks SO much! =) We'll be ordering soon. =)
Many Blessings,
~Annie~

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Dad was just saying last week that he would like to get some!
I sure hope we do!

God bless! Rebecca K.

Lisa said...

Thank you!!
God bless!

The Longs said...

WOW!!! was ever pleasantly surprized when I went too your website store to order some new great music... didn't know that there was a fantastic sale available...praying for you'all as you prepare and while you are on your Southern trip.

Lily said...

Thank you so much! It's so kind of you guys! I believe we just ordered some CDs. :)

In Christ,
~Lily~

JoyfulJewels4Jesus said...

Thank you so much!! I'm going to ask my mom...your new CD looks wonderful!

Blessings!
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Wow, how perfect, I was just looking over your music and thinking about buying some! I can't wait to recieve the CDs I ordered! Thank you so much! May the Lord bless you for your kindness and generosity! :)

amy said...

Thanks so much for having this CD sale!! My sisters and I just ordered a couple of your CDs this morning. We're quite exciting about getting them. You're family's music is beautiful!

Amy