Friday, November 19, 2010

Smiles in Branson

Hello everyone! This is Hannah again. I thought I would give ya'll a glimpse of us in Branson! Hopefully I will get more pictures up this week....I keep forgetting to grab the camera whenever we do something worth taking pictures of, thus the reason of our somewhat lack of posts on here! :) Maybe I will 'someday' get pictures of us throwing the football, swimming, singing, practicing, doing school, cleaning house, doing dishes, hanging out with friends, having fun, riding roller coasters, doing the show, singing at restaurants, and anything else I could possibly capture with the camera! :) But since I don't have those pictures now, you will have to be content with these pictures and the promise of more in the future!

:: Susanna and I all ready for the show to began ::

:: Rachel and Anna ::
(It's so much fun spending time with friends)

:: Craft time ::

:: Smiling while sitting in the car waiting to leave ::


:: Nathanael standing outside the car waiting to leave :) ::

That's all for now!


"But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You;
Let them ever shout for joy!"

Psalm 5:11


9 comments:

Farmgirl said...

I love, yours and Susanna's hats! :)

Bethany Joy said...

Hannah,

Thank you for posting! All the pictures are wonderful! Everyone looks so happy. Charissa looks so sweet:) Yours and Susanna's hair looks really nice curled. How old is Susanna?

Thank you for updating us, Hannah!
-Bethany :)

Lydia said...

Great job Hannah! I love your hat, it is so cute! I have the same problem with the camera, when there is ever something good to take pictures of I seem to forget it!

I hope to hear more soon.
Lydia

Schumachers said...

Hey Hannah, nice post! It was nice to hear from you again. It sounds like you all have been having lots of fun. I would love to see more picture. Love, Mindy

JoyfulJewels4Jesus said...

Thanks for the update, Hannah! I especially love the photo of you and Susanna together...so lovely! Love your hats, too! :)

Blessings! Hope you are having a wonderful time!
Elizabeth

Charity U said...

You are an excellent photographer, Hannah! I loved seeing all those sweet smiles.

Rachel said...

The tams are a cute accessory...love them. You girls are always so nicely dressed!

Annie said...

Hi Hannah!
Thanks for posting...the pictures are wonderful! It encourages me to see all your smiles. =) I love Anna's super-curly hair...is it natural?
I am praying that there will be a chance for us to see your Christmas show in Branson sometime. =) I'm sure it is wonderful!
I'm looking forward to more photos... =)
Many, many blessings be upon you and your family!
Much ♥,
~Annie~

Lily said...

I love your posts, Hannah! And in agreement with Farmgirl: your and Susanna's hats look so cute! I have a pink one somewhat like them.
Enjoyed seeing the sweet smiles, you all look so happy.

{Beautiful photography, by the way}