Friday, October 01, 2010

Pre-Order!

Rejoice with us! The order for our latest recording project is being placed today! We're excited about the content and message of this CD. Typically, the duplication process takes 3 weeks, so we're estimating a shipping date of October 25th. All the order information is updated on our website, so head on over to get your copy!

2010 marks the ten-year anniversary of our family's music ministry. What simply began as providing music for local events has grown into a nationwide adventure. Along the way we've seen one common cord woven through the the fabric of our lives -- God's never-ending faithfulness.

It is our prayer that the message of this project will also resound in your heart as you discover for yourself the reality of His steadfast love!

10 comments:

bassplayer7 said...

That's fantastic! I'm sure it will be beautiful. The cover looks great.

Thanks for posting lately - keep it up!

Shannah said...

Looks great!!! =)
I see you are going to be singing close to where we live on the 10th!!! Hoping to be able to come hear you guys!!! =)

Cherish said...

wow! 10 years?! sounds long, but then it probably doesn't seem as long! I love listening to you guys...and can't wait to hear ya'll's new cd! Keep praising God!

Lily said...

*Shriek*! ;) Looks amazing, I can't wait for the CD!!

In His Love,
Lily

P.S. Wow, 10 years! Continue to glorify God in everything, as you're already doing a wonderful job of!

~Desiree~ said...

I can't wait to here it! It sounds great:) 10 years, wow! I am so glad that I discovered you in that time;)

Annie said...

Oh, how exciting!! I am so looking forward to your new CD! =)
God bless you as you finish this project!
Love in Christ,
~Annie~

JoyfulJewels4Jesus said...

I'm so looking forward to the CD! It looks like another wonderful one! :) Blessings!

Joyfully in Jesus,
Elizabeth

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

How wonderful!! :)

Daniel Bryson said...

Yes!! Can't wait to hear it - I know it'll be great. :)

God bless you all!

Daniel

Annie said...

Hello Rachel!

I thought you would like the link to where I posted the words to "Stand for Truth" on my blog...

http://daughterofhisgrace.blogspot.com/2010/10/stand-for-truth.html

Thank you! I also linked to your blog post about the CD so hopefully it will bring you more possible customers. ;)

Many blessings,
~Annie~