Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Computer trials

We're home!

The past weeks have been filled with many miles of travel, memorable moments, adventures, and post-worthy days. But alas! My computer is having serious problems and is currently in the repair shop. Thus, I'm rather behind the times with keeping this site up to date. My apologies! Hopefully, the repair will be done in a timely matter and I'll be back to the online world. Because I have many updates to share -- traveling pictures, shopping and sewing for our time in Branson, Andrew and Kori's bridal showers this week. And the sewing series. Yes, there's lots that I hope to show you soon!

But until then, thanks for your patience!

"Therefore we also pray always for you that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfill all the good pleasure of His goodness and the work of faith with power."
2 Thes 1:11

3 comments:

David Kent said...

Sorry to hear about the computer troubles. :-(

I'm sure glad our refrigerators are more reliable than computers.

JoyfulJewels4Jesus said...

Oh, I'm sorry as well to hear about the computer problems! I so understand, as this computer's hard drive was failing a few days ago....but the Lord graciously provided the next morning and it is working like normal! I was so upset since it looked like the files & pictures were going to be deleted...but I'm so grateful to the Lord for protecting them!

So excited to see the bridal shower photos, skirts series, etc!

Blessings,
Elizabeth

Annie said...

Thanks for posting, Rachel. Hopefully your computer will be up and running again soon. =)
I'm excited for all those posts! =)
Blessings,
~Annie~