Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Branson Prep


Days are full here in Branson and I'm looking forward to getting some pictures of our 'happenings' posted here to share with you -- hopefully soon!

Today we're working with our lighting tech and praying through the scripting of our nativity scene. Since this is a huge focal part of our whole program, we appreciate your prayers for wisdom, creativity, and the Holy Spirit's direction for that part of the show especially.

The rest of the family is walking out the door now, so I must scurry. But know that we're incredibly grateful for your prayers -- we see the effects of them daily and I can't wait to share some of the neat things the Lord has been doing with you!! We marvel at His faithfulness and continue to pray for the intense, unique ministry here that begins next Tuesday!

"My flesh and my heart fail,
but GOD is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."
Ps. 73:26

9 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

love the picture! your outfits are *darling* =)

Lydia said...

Your outfits are so *cute*!

I know that it can be hard to come up with a presentation. Our family does Irish Dance and scripture presentations, we are always trying to come up with something new for our audience!

~Remember: "With God, all things are possible!" Phil. 4:13
Lydia

Schumachers said...

I'm praying for you. Hope all goes well. I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures.
Love, Mindy

Anonymous said...

I am also praying for you all!

Linda said...

Love your outfits. Great picture, too. God bless you all as you share the meaning of Christmas with everyone.

JoyfulJewels4Jesus said...

What a beautiful photo! I love all of the beautifully coordianted outfits! Blessings as you prepare for the Branson shows! I'm sure they will be a blessing to many!

Joyfully in Jesus,
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for your family! My husband, in-laws and I will be at your show Friday Nov. 6th. We are taking a trip to Branson for our 5th anniversary and their 45th! I am so excited to see you guys and see in person the wonderful way the Lord uses you to bless others!
Kim

Becca said...

Your outfits are beautiful!
I will continue to pray for you.

Bontrager family said...

Great outfits! May God bless your ministry in Branson.