Sunday, September 19, 2010

Songbook!


Almost every week I get an email requesting sheet music for many of our songs. Unfortunately, while we do read music, all of our family arrangements are played 'by ear'. Thus, we've never made the time to write out all our lyrics, chords, and arrangements.

However, our good friends at Bright Lights have created a songbook to accompany our latest recording, "Let My Life be a Light". We're so excited to offer this songbook for sale -- and we're impressed with the high quality of their labors. It includes the lyrics, piano accompaniment, and chords for each song.

Until I get the songbook information uploaded to our family site, you can purchase the songbook directly from Bright Lights by clicking here.

We pray this is a blessing to you and your families!

"Sing praise to the LORD, you saints of His,
And give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name."

Psalm 30:4

10 comments:

Linda said...

Hi, I tried to click "here" but nothing happened. Are you sure you linked it correctly? I love that CD.

Katie said...

Hi Wissmanns!
I ordered your songbook from Bright Lights as soon as it was available, and my kids and I are enjoying it so much! Thank you for sharing these special songs with us!
Keep up the great work! You are such an example of light in a dark world, and we thank you for what you do!
Love,
Baby Gloria's Mommy :)

Verda said...

Hey, I just had to comment that I think the picture on the cd is amazing, amazing, amazing! :) The picture just draws me in.

Schumachers said...

I'm glad you could get a song book out. We never really thanked you for your CD you gave us girls. We enjoy all your CD's very much. Love Mindy

Andrea Herrlinger said...

And we have this now, thanks to you, dear Rachel! It will be treasured....

Lily said...

Love that songbook! It has definitely been a blessing to our family. I can now play 3 of the songs perfectly, and am working on a few others. My sister Annie just loves playing them as well!

Matthew 5:16

Praise the Lord for other inspiring bright lights in this generation of darkness!

In His Love,
Lily

JoyfulJewels4Jesus said...

I absolutely love the songbook! I am working on "I Am Resolved" and recently completed "I Will Live For You" (which is my favorite piece to play on the piano right now!).

Blessings!
Elizabeth

Annie said...

Rachel,
I really, really appreciate the Bright Lights songbook! Since I play by sight, it is a huge blessing to me. =) I love all the songs, but I have to say that "I Am Your Shield" is my absolute favorite. I can't belive you wrote it in just 20 minutes!
I'm still looking forward to the new CD! ;)
Your sister in Christ,
~Annie~
P.S. My mom and I finally completed turning the pair of jean capris into a skirt, and I love it! For photos, visit the link below. :)

http://daughterofhisgrace.blogspot.com/2010/09/lovely-new-skirt.html

Lydia said...

I love the CD and song book! I am going to start playing the songs on the piano and hope to play them for our Bright Lights group!

Thank's for all your labors for the Lord!
Lydia

alisha a. said...

AWESOME I absolutely LOVE the music! Can't wait to get the songbook :D Looking forward to the new CD :)

Alisha