Saturday, July 03, 2010

Surprised!


Guess who completely surprised us this weekend?! While preparing for our "Let Freedom Sing!" performance last night, Dan and Bethany arrived! Needless to say, we were shocked, elated, thrilled, estatic....okay, I think you're getting the picture!

Andrew's sweetheart, Kori, arrives this afternoon and then we'll have our whole family together for the weekend!

Can anyone spell E.X.C.I.T.E.D.!??!

"...and brought us good news of your faith and love,
and that you always have good remembrance of us,
greatly desiring to see us, as we also to see you..."
1Thes 3:6

7 comments:

sister~to~seven said...

Have sooooo much fun! How special that they surprised you ... that's wonderful! Enjoy the time together ... the whole family!!!

Blessings!

~Desiree~ said...

Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Totally e-x-c-i-t-i-n-g!!!!!
Have lots of fun with the whole family:):) And happy 4th!! Looking forward to hearing more of your weekend:)

JoyfulJewels4Jesus said...

What a *wonderful* surprise! I'm sure you were absolutely delighted to see Dan and Bethany! Aren't surprises wonderful?
Have a wonderful time together as a whole family!

Joyfully in Jesus,
Elizabeth

Annie said...

I hope you all had a wonderful time with Dan and Bethany!! How special! :) We look forward to more updates and photos! :)
God bless.
~Annie~

Anonymous said...

I love suprises! Glad you all can spend the holiday weekend together! I have another question- We are doing our annual Girl's camp here and I am a ' Game Coordinator'. I thought the Mighty Mighty Scoop Noodle Challenge sounded fun but have no idea how it's played. Do you share such details? My email is lindabrubacker0134@hotmail.com if you care to share those. And by the way, I love reading about your lives! God bless you as you serve Him!

elizabeth said...

have fun you EXCITED bunch of people!