Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Homeschool Family Camp

In our modern, fast-paced culture there is a precious commodity that is necessary for families to thrive: TIME. Time to laugh, play, and work together. Time to study the Scriptures together. Time to tie heartstrings with life-long memories.

Homeschool Family Camp is about helping make time count for your family.

We're very excited about our fourth annual Homeschool Family Camp in Lansing, IA [September 12-16] . If you're looking for a family retreat that includes lots of family fun, uplifting fellowship, great meals, and spiritual encouragement, we'd love to have you join us this year!

Please note: Registration is filling up very quickly! If you're interested in joining us, we'd encourage you register soon! You can download the forms here.


Each evening, in addition to various families sharing special music, Dad will be sharing on Biblical principles and family issues.

"As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving." Col. 2:6-7

7 comments:

Andrea Herrlinger said...

I can't wait to be there!

Arnie said...

To Loren: I wish I could attend. I believe the biblical family principles you will be sharing are the remedy to ALL our nation's problems today, and are key to getting us "back to the Founding of America" when God "made our nation blessed." I shall be praying for your fruitfulness!

Arnie

~Desiree~ said...

That would be so great! I wish I could come! Maybe some year!

I like you new back round!

Anonymous said...

When is the wedding in your family?

Anonymous said...

Yes, Family Camp is a lot of fun!! I would encourage any family who is looking for a nice family environment, fun activities, great fellowship and good food- this is the place! We had a terrific time the year we went and hope to return again sometime.
Amy Greer, California

Anonymous said...

Hi friend How are You ? I like your post and i want to stumble it for my friend but i cant see your social bookmark widget in this blog. Please help me admin Thank You Steven

Rachel Wissmann said...

Hi Steven!

The social widgit is at the bottom of the post. You can share the post via Facebook, email, or other options simply by clicking the icons!

Hope this is helpful!