Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Youth Training

Morning dawned early for us today as several in our family are headed to a week of training through Child Evangelism Fellowship. Elizabeth, Matthias, Stephen, and Hannah will be spending the week completing this intense training program, learning to share the gospel and teach children effectively.

Please keep them in your prayers as I have no doubt the Lord will use the coming days to stretch them in many ways. We look forward to hearing their stories when they return Friday evening!

"But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear." 1 Peter 3:15

9 comments:

Ashley said...

Hope you have a great time and learn a lot! I'll be praying for everyone.

Andrea Nicole said...

Exciting! I hope it goes well! I'll be praying for them!

David K. said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you Elizabeth, Hannah, Matthias, and Stephen (alphabetical order ;-) or maybe more appropriately ladies first).

By the way Hannah, I liked your post the other day, full of enthusiasm. The pictures at the end of Josiah and Abi and Joanna...classics, and the last two PERFECT.

All of you keep on the path and press onward for Christ!

David in Juneau

(Where we've been having the nicest spring in years.)

~Desiree~ said...

I will keep you all in my prayers! Have a nice time.

Erin said...

I am praying for your trip. Have a wonderful time!

Addie said...

Praying for you! May the Lord use you mightily!

goatpod2 said...

Prayers & thoughts to them!

God bless you & your family,

~*~Amy~*~

Annie said...

I will be praying for Hannah, Elizabeth, Stephen, and Matthias as they train for CEF...what a wonderful opportunity! May the Lord give you wisdom and creativity as you serve Him!
Prayers and blessings,
~Annie~

Charity U said...

I'm so glad you came! I loved getting to know you better. (-;