Thursday, March 04, 2010

For HE Alone is Worthy:

Jesus is all the world to me,
My life, my joy, my all;
He is my strength from day to day,
Without Him I would fall.

  1. When I am sad, to Him I go,
    No other one can cheer me so;
    When I am sad, He makes me glad,
    He’s my Friend.

Jesus is all the world to me,
My Friend in trials sore;
I go to Him for blessings, and
He gives them o’er and o’er.

He sends the sunshine and the rain,
He sends the harvest’s golden grain;
Sunshine and rain, harvest of grain,
He’s my Friend.

Jesus is all the world to me,
And true to Him I’ll be;
Oh, how could I this Friend deny,
When He’s so true to me?

  1. Following Him I know I’m right,
    He watches o’er me day and night;
    Following Him by day and night,
    He’s my Friend.

Jesus is all the world to me,
I want no better Friend;
I trust Him now, I’ll trust Him when
Life’s fleeting days shall end.

Beautiful life with such a Friend,
Beautiful life that has no end;

Eternal life, eternal joy,
He’s my Friend.



"And let the peace of God rule in your hearts,
to which also you were called in one body;
and be thankful."
Col 3:15

12 comments:

Jenna said...

Our whole family loves your songs...we listen to the clips every day:)

Thank you for sharing the pictures - you're all a HUGE blessing!

Love,
Jenna

Kimberly Ruth said...

Our family loves your CD's and by the way we have the whole set too!! Loooove the outfits!!:):).

Desiree said...

The picture of Nathanael and Charissa is adorable:) I stated a blog I put a link to you blog and website.

Matt said...

Love you guys! Looking forward to seeing you all in August (if not sooner!)

Rom. 15:5-6
"May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus, so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."

The Gilmore Family said...

Wow! The lighting is awesome! Where is this at?

Lovely pictures - especially Nathaniel and Charissa! They are getting SO big!

Sarah G.

JoyfulJewels4Jesus said...

Thanks for sharing, Rachel! The photos of Charissa are so sweet! Thanks! May the Lord bless you abundantly as you diligently serve Him!

Joyfully in Jesus,
Elizabeth

Annie said...

What a beautiful song! (At least, the words are beautiful...I would love to hear the music as well.) Did you write it, Rachel?
Thanks for sharing the pictures...how sweet!
Blessings,
~Annie~

Anonymous said...

It's great to see Elizabeth playing her cello!

hannah said...

I can almost hear it! Thanks for sharing the concert photos and joyful faces. :)

Kenna said...

Loved seeing the pictures!
Where were these taken at?
Loved the photo of Charissa! It was cute. :) So was the one of Nathaniel and Charissa!

Charity said...

Lovely photos - I LOVELOVELOVE you girls' clothes - so sweet, modest, and feminine, yet stylish! :)
Great song too - I'm assuming it's one you've written? :)
Soli Deo Gloria,
Chare
P.S. Rachel: there is a good chance that we will be at your concert at Arvada (or was it Aurora?) in April! I will have to check in with my dad. Are there any details up on your site about the CO concert yet?
I will definitely spread the word if we go - it would be awesome if we could get a group up!
Have a great day!

Doogie J. said...

Great pictures! Bethany must be proud of her protege.