Saturday, February 27, 2010

Widgets

Hurray! I finally have our CD sound clips embedded on our family store. The more I learn about websites and design, the more I realize how MUCH I have yet to learn!

In my quest to find an audio player to embed on our site, I've come across several widgets that are a great way to share music. Therefore, since I no longer need our previous player, I've adapted it with complete full-length songs from a variety of our recordings.

If you enjoy the music on our player, you are more than welcome to grab the widget and add it to your blog or site.
Quantcast

We only ask that you also post our handy Button:

Wissmann Family Journal




"I will give You thanks in the great assembly;
I will praise You among many people."
Psalm 35:18

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Yay! I'm looking forward to listening to your "bigger player"!! I'll have to do that while I start my barnchores in the morning:)

Love,
Jenna