Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Concert....

...in Seward, Nebraska! For those of you who haven't been able to make the trip to Branson but would enjoy an evening of music, family fun, and rejoicing in this season, we're bringing our Christmas show to Seward!

Sponsored by the Seward Chamber of Commerce, we're looking forward to sharing this special evening in our hometown community. It'll also be a 'reunion' concert as Josiah and Abi join us -- as we treasure our last performance with Bethany before the wedding on Saturday.

So bring your friends and join us as we celebrate the birth of our Savior!


Seward Highschool Auditorium
532 Northern Heights Drive
Tuesday, December 15th
7:30 PM

NOTE: This is a ticketed event. Please contact the Chamber at #402-643-4189 for advance tickets. Tickets are also available at the door.

7 comments:

bassplayer7 said...

I'd love to see your show, but unfortunately won't be able to make it, mostly due to the distance. I'm sure you are all very glad to get back to home sweet home!

Kelsey Anne Hoppman said...

You all should visit NM sometime! :)

Ten Swamp Dogies said...

We would sure be there for your "special" concert if we weren't 1478 miles away. such exciting times in your family. May our precious Lord and Savior bless you greatly!!

The Pollocks

Anonymous said...

That's great! But I can't come because it is a little ways away from where we live. :) Exactly About 2 days worth of travel.:) K.R.W.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how exciting! I wish we could be there! I will be praying for you all!

~ An Indiana Aquaintance :)

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you and your family could please pray for me. I'm not sure that I'm saved. I've been struggling for a long time now.

-Thankyou

Arnie said...

To wondering anonymous: the Bible says you can be sure that God has saved you! In 1st John 5:13, the Bible states: "These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God in order that YOU MAY KNOW that you have eternal life "
May I encourage you to read all of 1st John ("these things") for full understanding of this verse.
God Bless you.
Arnie