Saturday, November 14, 2009

Requesting...

...special prayer for this morning! It's our yearly "Area Appreciation Show" where Branson and area locals get free admission. We've been getting good feedback all week are a praying for great and mighty things this morning! Thank you for joining us in this prayer!

More updates to come....


PS -- And YES! My sore throat is completely healed and I was able to sing through every show this week. Praise the Lord!

"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen. Eph. 3:20-21"

9 comments:

Kenna said...

Glad you're feeling better! Hope your show was a success today!!!!
God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you...what a blessing that sore throat just up and left!! Praying also that one of these days your family is going to be near North Carolina, so we can hear your singing and playing.
Marie

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Your throat is better! I'm glad it's completely healed. Yes...and I am praying.

Kimberly said...

That's wonderful and I will be praying for you and your community.

~Desiree~ said...

I am happy to hear you are feeling better:)

Annie said...

Hi Rachel!
I was over on Grace Mally's blog and was SO EXCITED to see that the Bright Lights CDs are available! I CANNOT WAIT to hear it - thank you so much for helping to put it together! You all have such a lovely voices in perfect harmony - praise the Lord! Thanks again!
Love in Christ,
~Annie~

Anonymous said...

We as a family and Claire and I as well are excited about seeing you next week Lord willing!
With prayers JConner

dak-juneau said...

How did it go Rachel? I look forward to your updates.

I was able to sing through every show this week. Praise the Lord!

:Grin:

(I am slow in responding aren't I?)

Sister in prayer said...

I read Bethanys blog, and from her blog I came here, and my Mother and I have enjoyed looking at your blog this afternoon! You are really neat people, and God is using you!
If you are interested, I have a blog for young laidies, and I thought prehaps some of your younger girls may enjoy it:
sisterprayer.blogspot.com