Friday, August 28, 2009

Come One, Come All!


The weekend has arrived! We are excited to again present the musical drama in both Seward and Omaha, Nebraska. The costumes are unpacked and made ready -- and the cast and crew are again preparing for their roles.

If you're within driving distance, we'd welcome you to join us for one [or both!] of the upcoming performances!

Millard South High School Auditorium
14905 Q St, Omaha, NE
Saturday, August 29 --7:00PM


Seward High School Auditorium
532 Northern Heights Dr, Seward, NE
Sunday, August 30 -- 6:30PM


We covet your prayers as we intercede for the Lord to do great and mighty things through these performances. May HE be glorified!


"I will give You thanks in the great assembly;
I will praise You among many people."
Psalm 35:18

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wissmans just thought I'd let you know, the video will not play.

Anonymous said...

But, I'd really like to see it!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it won't play for me either.

Cynthia said...

It isn't playing for me too!!!!

Kelsey Anne Hoppman said...

Same here. :) It says its a private video.

Rachel Wissmann said...

Thanks! I'll see what I can do....

Kori said...

Wish I could be there!! I hope it goes well!! Praying for you all!!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to come see it again- but that is not a possibility. The Musical was such a blessing. I like your new header!

Anonymous said...

I haven't tried yet but I don't think the video has worked for me yet either. Again, it could be because I haven't tried. Just a hunch. Man I would like to see it. :) TFP

9Browns said...

Thanks Wissman family for your musical production. Our family enjoyed it very much and appreciated the message.

Loved the finale song!

The Brown family