Monday, August 31, 2009

CD Sale!

With boxes stacking up in our storage room, we've decided to hold an 'inventory reduction' sale! As the Lord has given us opportunity to record nine recordings, our 'family sound' has grown and changed since our first project in 2001. Time in the studio has stretched us and helped us to grow -- and we're encouraged to hear the music has been a blessing to homes across the country. It's as if God has taken our small 'loaves and fish' and multiplied them far beyond our dreams!

And now we've decided to sell out of our first three recordings. At $5 each, these will only be availible while supplies last! Also, cassettes are now $4 each. We pray these would be an encouragement to your family!
[Our first recording, What God has Joined Together, is SOLD OUT]















Heritage of Life [2002]














Christmas [2003]
To purchase, please visit our website HERE!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe the first CD is sold out!!!

Kay said...

I know it's not on this sale, but I am totally loving the boys' instrumental cd!!

~Desiree~ said...

Great, I am planing to get Heritage of Life (when my brother comes home:) But are you taking those CD's out forever?

Rachel Wissmann said...

Desiree,

Yes, we'll be discontinuing these recordings and will no longer have them for sale. However, there are still several boxes left, so I'm sure you'll have the chance to get one! ;)

~Desiree~ said...

Thanks Rachel! But What God Hath Joined Together is done, right?

~Desiree~ said...

I was trying to order Heritage of Life but when I clicked on CD it put a cassette in the shopping cart. Do you only have cassettes left? Thanks again for your time. I appreciate it.

Rachel Wissmann said...

Hmmm....no, we do have Heritage CDs left. Just leave a note with your order. I'll know to send a CD. :) I'll contact our webmaster about the problem. Thanks!

~Desiree~ said...

Thanks again!!

Anonymous said...

Rachel-is the first CD all sold out then? So we can't buy it anymore? My family hasn't been able to get it yet.

Rachel Wissmann said...

Anonymous --

Yes, we still do have a small stash of them besides what we're keeping for memories sake. ;) If you'd like to order one, just place an online order for "Heritage of Life", but then send me a note specifying that you'd like the first CD instead.

Hope this is helpful. We actually have about 20 copies yet for sale. :)

Anonymous said...

Rachel-thanks for answering my comment! It makes more sense now. :)