Monday, July 20, 2009

Pre-Order


We are excited to announce that the boys' instrumental CD is completed -- and officially ordered! The shipment is due to arrive the first of next week. Due to our family ministry travels the following week, we're hoping to process all orders once the shipment arrives for prompt service. [Mailing orders is often difficult when we're on the road!]

For this reason, we've expanded our PayPal store to include this recording and we encourage you to place a 'pre-order' this week!

Our family has been blessed by the peaceful, creative arrangements on this CD. Although we rarely -- if ever -- listen to our other recordings [its odd to listen to yourself sing!!], this one is certainly an exception. We have yet to grow tired of the instrumental music, and love having these timeless hymns playing in our home! I know our boys' desire is that the recording would be a rich blessing to your family as well.


To order this CD, visit our online store!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear it. May God bless you.
Marie

Grace Mally said...

We like your cover! Very nice job. I'm sure the CD will be one of our family favorites. :)

Jonathan said...

I'm looking forward to buying my own copy! I've always been inspired by your family's music, and as a banjo picker with a family of other bluegrassers, we have particularly enjoyed whatever snippets we get of those three's picking. Keep up the good work!

Kori said...

Wow!!! The Cover looks great!! (Way to go, Matthias!) :) I can't wait to hear it!! So exciting! :)

PS. Love the new background! I'm guessing Matthias had something to do with this, too?? :)

The Editor said...

I love the header!

We're looking forward to listening to the wonderful new CD!!

Blessings,
Allison

Ruth Ann said...

Yay!!! I can't wait to hear it...

And the new pictures and blog look is amazing. I was wondering when or if you'd redesign it! It makes me smile every single time. =)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting us know!!!!! And that is the best plug for the new cd, Rachel! :)

The Flemings

Elizabeth said...

I like the Cd cover and the new blog header! Great Job!

Anonymous said...

COOL!!! looks great!

Ruth Ann said...

The CD is beautiful. Actually, I'm listening to it right now and it put me to sleep last night. =)

My sister loves to listen to the different instruments, and wishes so bad that y'all would do sheet music so she could learn some of the techniques y'all use - she is very musically inclined.

But yes, it's a very beautiful instrumental CD, in a style I love. =)

Blessings to you all...