Saturday, May 23, 2009

Back on the Road

I have found a friend in Jesus,
He's everything to me
He's the fairest of ten-thousand to my soul.


The lily of the valley,
In Him alone I see,
All I need to cleanse and make me fully whole.


In sorrow He's my comfort,
In trouble He's my stay
He tells me every care on Him to role.


He's the Lily of the Valley,
The bright and Morning Star...


...He's the fairest of ten-thousand to my soul.


After much practice in our livingroom and garage -- and sharing the new music at a couple local nursing homes -- we're back on the road for a short trip, to be home on Monday. While our website should be updated with our schedule very soon, we do have one additional service for this weekend for those of you in northeastern Iowa.
Ossian Lutheran Church
9:00AM
Ossian, IA
Thank you all for your prayers -- once we get back to wireless internet I'll look forward to uploading more pictures and updates!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update!

Melissa said...

Thanks for the pics..! Its always exiting to follow your blog!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Desiree~ said...

Cute pictures! I see that you have made some changes with your singing since your family have made some changes.

Kenna said...

Thanks for the update! I love looking at your pictures. It's always nice to see what ya'll have been up to. :)
God Bless! and safe traveling.

KinaBolina said...

I wish I were closer, I would love to see you all perform.

Anonymous said...

Wow Ruth you play bass guitar?!! Way to go! I'll have to hear you play it sometime! I miss y'all, and can't wait untill y'all get home!

Love Y'all!
Bekah

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing the lyrics to that song!

Mrs. B

Anonymous said...

Is that you Ruth, on the Bass? You are so talented!!! How do like playing it?

Mrs. Otterson