Wednesday, April 01, 2009

NCHEA



With thanks to Ruth for another great photo project, here is a quick re-cap of last weekend's NCHEA Kid's Conference. Thank you all for your prayers! We serve such a faithful, amazing God!


[Note: The only down-side of writing our own music is not having a high-quality recording for the slide-show. I wish you could hear all 300 children singing with all their hearts! *sigh* Ah well! Enjoy the simple renditions anyways! (smile)]


"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Colossians 3:17

One more NCHEA post to come...and in the meantime, check out the drama pictures here!

9 comments:

Thomas said...

YIPIE IY KYE AY!!!!
Is that how you spell it?
The music is great, keep on a writin, ya HeAr?
What a joy to work with all those Children!! And i do believe i get to be the first to comment!

T.J. Greer

Stephanie said...

Wow! That was a wonderful slide show!

Les said...

Thanks for all your work on the slideshow, Ruth! I know it kept you up a while!;) It's lovely and you did a wonderful job! What fun memories of the weekend!:)

Nicole said...

that was an pretty sweet video recap...

great job guys!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! that is a pretty cool video :)
great job..!!!

Ruth Ann said...

Ruth you did a great job! :) The music is fantastic, even if it isn't 'perfect recording.' I've played it over and over again just for the music, while I've done other work on my computer. I love it! Wish I had it on a CD or something so I could listen to it...Rachel, are you going to ever record them, or do you just write them for these dramas? I hope you record them, I really do.... *grin*

Y'all are a blessing to me!

Kenna said...

Great slide show! Looks like ya'll had fun and had quite a few laughs as well. :)
Wonderful job Ruth! The music went great with the pictures.

God Bless!

~Desiree~ said...

Neat slide show. Looks like so MUCH fun!

Natalie Wickham said...

What fun to watch this collection of pictures - looks like you all had a marvelous weekend! Praise the Lord!