Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bright Lights


Attention young ladies in the Omaha, Nebraska area! We are very excited about two outstanding conferences coming to our area on April 14 - 18. Over the years, our family has enjoyed meeting the Malley family on a few occasions and we've been greatly blessed by their deep love for each other and the Lord -- coupled with an earnest desire to encourage and edify the body of Christ.

And now they are bringing their Bright Lights Conferences to Omaha! We're looking foward to sharing music and serving through both Conferences. For more information on the conference, please visit here.

To register, click here.

Fathers and Mothers are encouraged to attend with their daughters.

Hope to see you there!


"...that you may become blameless and harmless,
children of God without fault
in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation,
among whom you shine as lights in the world,
holding fast the word of life..."
Phil 2:15-16

4 comments:

Kenna said...

Wow! I'm the first one to leave a comment! I wish I could go it sounds like fun. But I'm too far away. Hope ya'll have fun.

Anna B. said...

YAY!!! We are already signed up: ) Looking forward to seeing you there: )

Stephanie said...

I wish I could come as well but I have the same problem, I'm too far away.

Anonymous said...

I went last year in MN with my mom and we loved it. Sarah Malley is a wonderful young lady, and so is her sister, Grace.