We have another pilot in the family!
Yes, its true -- after hours of studying and learning from Josiah, Dad passed his flight test and is officially a full-fledged pilot! Congratulations, Daddy!
Flying with his first passenger.
Study, study, study!
And for any of you pilots out there -- here are a few humorous 'words of wisdom' for you...
- It's always better to be down here wishing you were up there than up there wishing you were down here.
- The propeller is just a big fan in front of the plane used to keep the pilot cool. When it stops, you can actually watch the pilot start sweating.
- When in doubt, hold onto your altitude. No one has ever collided with the sky.
- Never let an aircraft take you somewhere your brain didn't get to five minutes earlier.
- There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing: Unfortunately no one knows what they are.
- There are old pilots and there are bold pilots. There are, however, no old, bold pilots.