Thursday, December 04, 2008

Video



Life continues to be full and good here in the Ozarks. I've been working on a picture-packed post to share with you all 'a day in our lives' so you can get a glimpse into our daily life here in Branson. Hopefully I'll get that finished very soon! We continue to see the Lord's hand at work in so many ways.

I wanted to get a post up here quick to ask a specific prayer request. A friend of ours has recently offered to film our Branson Christmas show to produce as a DVD! He pulled into town last night with his film crew (i.e. - family) and will be filming today, Friday, and Saturday's show to combine them into one project.

This is a whole new experience for us, and we'd be so grateful for your prayers!!!

Thank you in advance for upholding us before the throne of Grace! We daily sense your prayers and look forward to updating you with lots of pictures soon! :)


"The LORD will command His lovingkindness in the daytime,
And in the night His song shall be with me--
A prayer to the God of my life."
Psalm 42:8

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for more pictures. I love pictures. I'd also like to see the video when it comes out:) Praying for you, and may God bless you richly!

Anonymous said...

wow! a DVD! that's exciting! may God bless you and this project! i'll be looking forward to the pictures! ~me

Ruth Ann said...

Wow, this is really exciting! I can't wait to see the DVD. :) I'm sure it'll be awesome. May God be with you in these next few days of filming.

Yay for pictures - can't wait to see some more! :)

Doogie J. said...

You've got it. I am praying...

Anonymous said...

A DVD...that is way too cool. I can't wait for that to come out. I have been enjoying your pics of Branson. Sure wish I lived closer so I could take in your show. It's been a few years since I've been in Branson. Praying for you all.

Linda G~ND

Stephanie said...

I can't wait to see the video! I'm glad to see all the pictures as well!