Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Yes!...

...we are still alive and well in Branson!...and -- without much internet, making this blog sadly neglected. Thank you to all who check back here faithfully for recent posts! Bethany has been working to capture some fun stage moments for you, and I'm hoping to get them uploaded soon so you can see a glimpse of our time here. Stay tuned!


NOTE: For all of you friends who have ordered our new Christmas CD, we did have a delay on their arrival in Nebraska, where our sis-in-love is taking care of orders. The recording should be in by the end of this week, so look for your order in the mail sometime next week! Thank you for your patience!


"Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad;
And let them say among the nations, "The LORD reigns."
1 Chron 16:31

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes!...you updated! Nice to hear from you again! And I WILL be watching for my CD. Can hardly wait to hear it! I think I've said that already but still... :)
Blessings. ~Lisa

Ruth Ann said...

I always enjoy seeing when you or Bethany update your blogs! :) Thanks for letting us know how you are doing - and I look very much forward to what Bethany is preparing to share with us. :)

God bless!!!

Missy's Corner said...

I can't wait for lots of pictures!!
By the way,how long do you have left there?

David Kent said...

Still here. :-)

Thank you for your posts.

Pine Pod Farm said...

Thanks for the update.

God bless you and your family,

Amy

Anonymous said...

Greeeeeeeat pictures Bethany!!! I can't wait for the CD's to get there.Kimberly.

Stephanie said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures! Can't wait to get a copy of the C.D. either. :D

Anonymous said...

yay! can't wait for pictures! ~me