Monday, October 13, 2008

Recording

This morning as I type this we are loading the van with instruments to head to the studio to begin our Christmas recording, Joy to the World. Please do keep us in prayer this week as our goal is to have the recording, mixing, and mastering all completed by Friday.

Our prayer is that this CD will be a mighty testimony of the reason we celebrate Christmas, and draw many hearts unto Jesus Christ -- glorifying His name.

"Not unto us, O Lord, not unto us,
But to Your name give glory,
Because of Your mercy, because of Your truth."

Psalms 115:1

11 comments:

Margaret Neufeld said...

Most definitely!

Anonymous said...

So exiting! I will definitely be praying for you. I'll buy the CD when I can, too:)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Big expectations! And we will be praying that it will happen! :D

The Flemings

Nicole said...

THAT IS A ROCKIN' GOOD CD COVER!!!!

miss--me said...

So excited to hear the finnished product!! Pryaing that all goes well and that you'll be able to meet your goal!!

~Melody

Noelle said...

Can't wait to hear it -- we'll definitely be praying for you! :D

Ruth Ann said...

I'm so excited for you, and can not wait to hear the end result!! :) May God be with you as you work for His glory...you'll be in my thoughts and prayers!

Blessings!
Ruth Ann

Stephanie said...

I cannot wait for the new C.D. May God pour out His blessings upon you as you record it.

Melanie said...

Oh! Fun! Hope it's going well. It is so much work but what a wonderful tool to bring glory to our Lord! God bless you all!

Love,
Melanie

David Kent said...

Please do keep us in prayer this week

Sure thing. :-)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to here your new CD. I hope everything goes smoothly while your recording. Kimberly.