To my dear sister from the faraway land of China -- I have been thinking about you all day today (as our time is ahead of yours) and my mind has been flooded with so many wonderful memories of our times together. Growing up as the 'big sisters', planning fun and crazy projects to keep the younger siblings entertained and happy, late night chats and sharing secrets, Scripture, and trials together. Watching you grow from a shy little girl to such an accomplished, beautiful, and self-sacrificing woman who truly loves Jesus with all her heart. You are an incredible jewel in our family but most of all, I'm so grateful to call you one of my very best friends! I love you so incredibly much and can't wait to see you soon!!
"Trust in the LORD, and do good;
Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness.
Delight yourself also in the LORD,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart."
Here are a few of Ruth's favorite things....
- Food -- Mexican
- Activity -- Walking/hiking/riding in the great outdoors!
- Fruit -- watermelon & all others!
- Restaurant -- Amigos (You gotta love a filling mexican meal for $1.09!) or Olive Garden
- Bible Character -- Ruth & Joseph
- Dessert -- cheesecake
- Color-- yellow, orange, red, green... autumn colors!
- Music group -- (to be with? The Loren Wissmann Family of course!) for listening -- the John Marshall family
- Sport - ultimate Frisbee or family football
- Snack - Fruit
- Place to stay - "wherever my family happens to be!"
- Drink - Water or Cranberry Tea
- Vegetable - Green leaf salads or variety of the others