Saturday, July 05, 2008

Taiyuan News

Life is good here in Taiyuan as we continue to see the Lord's faithfulness displayed in many ways. Our week has been full of teaching, visiting a colorful marketplace, learning our way around this huge city, learning to work with the language barriers -- and much laughter, camaraderie, and spiritual encouragment as a team.

For a more detailed update of our week, please visit here!

"You are my God, and I will praise You;
You are my God, I will exalt You.
Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good!
For His mercy endures forever."
Psalm 118:28-29

7 comments:

Doogie J. said...

Ni Hao to you in China. God bless you in you mission as you minister and grow together in Christ

Anonymous said...

Wow!You have people updating from
all over the world!From Nebraska to
Ukraine to China...God bless you and I'm praying for you.

Anonymous said...

lol...I like that bead picture!

--->AJ<--- said...

I'm glad u all are having a good time there!

Anonymous said...

I love that curtain picture! Thanks for the update...we are so glad that you all are doing well. May your visit continue to be blessed! :-)

Dianna

Stephanie said...

Praising God for his blessings and provisions for you.

Lady Ruth Ann said...

fun!!! :) Thanks for the update and fun pictures. :) May I ask: what were y'all doing in that 'curtain' picture?