Friday, June 13, 2008

Prairie Bible Camp


In case you've all been wondering...no, we haven't forgotten about you, our blog readers! We've just finished a full three days of Prairie Bible Camp in Lehr, North Dakota. While we have over 700 pictures and oodles of stories and testimonies to share (besides another one of Ruth's great slideshows), most of that will have to wait until we're back to the world of wireless internet....next week.

For now, here are a few pictures. A big THANK YOU to each of you who were upholding us in your prayers this week!





"Thy Word have I hid in my heart, that I might not sin against You."
Psalm 119:11

8 comments:

Lady Ruth Ann said...

how fun - I look forward to the pictures & Ruth's slideshow...that'll be so exciting to see! :)

May your hard work those 3 days continue to bless people long after y'all are gone - that the Word of Christ may dwell in them richly and cause them to seek after Him alone.

Ben said...

Is that Sam?!
He isn't a very convincing nun! Yes, and tell him I said so:)
Hehe, Anyway.

It sounds like a very fun and FULL time- keep it up!
Ps. 2:? Serve the Lord with fear and rejoice with trembling.

Goldfish said...

I wish we had wireless. :( I have a feeling though that camp posts will soon be popping all across the blogdom. :) See you tomorrow! (but by the time you read this, you'll probably be at home and not seeing me [really sad face]). well, I should go. I think we are leaving for our walk in a couple minutes.

Stephanie said...

Wow! That looks like a lot of fun. I cant wait to see more.

Alisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alisha said...

North Dakota,
How I love it and miss it. It is great to hear the seed is being shared there.

Anonymous said...

Sven and Ollie are driving down the interstate when Ollie spots a hit band’s bus headed the other way and exclaims, “Isn’t that the band that Lars played banjo for up until he abandoned the group to go on tour in Ukraine?”

Sven replies, “Yeah it is, we should go catch them and say hi.”

Ollie: “Or let’s call Lars quick, and tell him we just saw him.”

Sven: "Great idea." (dials number)

Ollie: "Oh, but wait…He’s in Ukraine."

Sven: "Yeah, you’re right. He’s probably eating breakfast about now, I’ll just text him."


*Disclaimer*
Caution: Although this post may not make sense, it was tailored to fit a real life series of events. Regardless, ENJOY!

Anonymous said...

It looks like a ton of fun for all involved!

Dianna