Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Summer Plans

If any of you have taken the time to check out our schedule page, I'm sure you've noticed it is in dire need of an update. As the post below explains our delay in part, we have been in prayer concerning direction for our family this summer.

As of now, we are not scheduling any travel from late-June to mid-August. The Lord has opened specific ministry opportunities for several of we older children, as well as some exciting doors on the home front. We will be using this time to work with our younger ones on taking more part in the instrumentation of our music -- and look forward to what God will direct when we head out again in mid-August.

But before summer hits, we do have a couple trips -- and a recording project -- scheduled. Details should appear soon on our schedule page, but until then, here's a quick update:

April 6
Minden Opera House
Minden, NE
7:00 PM

April 13-19
Bethany will be traveling to Dallas, Texas for a photography course

April 24
Gackle High School
Gackle, ND
7:00 PM

April 25 - 28
FAMILY LIFE SEMINAR
Location TBA
Bemidji, MN

April 29 - May 4
Still finalizing services in MN & WI

May 7, 8, & 9
Heading to the recording studio!!!
Please join us in prayer for this project!

Again, thank you for your patience. [smile]


"Show me Your ways, O LORD;
Teach me Your paths.
Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
For You are the God of my salvation;
On You I wait all the day."
Psalm 25:4-5

8 comments:

The Mayo Family said...

Hello Wissmann's!
Greetings of love! So glad to know you are all home & well & working on plans to bless others during 2008! Look forward to seeing you!
Love & prayers-The Mayo family

Dustynne said...

MN and WI! Hmmm...this may be good news for me :)
I'm looking forward to hearing the specifics!

~Tori~ said...

Thanks for the update!

Stephanie said...

Sounds exciting! Looking forward to hearing more.

Goldfish said...

You couldn't have been in Gackle a week and a half later?!! Balderdash. I guess, I'll see you in June. [sigh]

Dianna said...

Wow! Sounds busy. We are looking forward to the fruits of the recording time! And we will be praying for your family as you follow God's leading for your family.

Blessings,
Dianna F.

Melodie said...

This is just to let you know that you have received the "Blogging With a Purpose" Award. See my blog for details.

Looks like you have a busy schedule. God Bless you as you go do His Work.

~Melodie~

~*AJ*~ said...

I will be praying for your family and Andrew. :D